DIRECTION OF THE CBM
Since 1st January 2012, the Center for Molecular Biophysics, founded in 1967 by Professor Charles SADRON, is under the direction of Dr Eva JAKAB TOTH (Doctor in Chemistry, CNRS Senior Researcher).
She is assisted by a Deputy Scientific Director, Dr Patrick MIDOUX (Doctor in Physics, INSERM Senior Researcher) and an Administrative Director Thierry ARTUSO (Doctor in Chemistry, CNRS Research Engineer).
DIRECTORS OF THE CENTER FOR MOLECULAR BIOPHYSICS BIOPHYSIQUE MOLÉCULAIRE
- Founder Pr Charles SADRON (1967 - 1973)
- Pr Claude HÉLÈNE (1974-1982)
- Dr Claude NICOLAU (1983-1986)
- Dr Michel CHARLIER (juil.-déc 1986)
- Dr Michel DAUNE (1987-1992)
- Pr Paul VIGNY (1993-2002)
- Dr Jean-Claude BELOEIL (2003 - 2011)
- Dr Eva JAKAB TOTH (2012 - )
JAKAB TOTH Eva Director
ARTUSO Thierry Deputy-director, Administrative director
MIDOUX Patrick Deputy-director, Scientific director